Feel Better, Naturally
Whole-Person Health ~ starts with YOUR story
Personalized Nutrition ~ meets YOUR needs and budget
Mind-Body Medicine ~ at the root of YOUR wellness
Functional Labs ~ how YOUR system is working
Herbal Formulation ~ supports YOUR constitution
Rasayana Yoga ~ taking wellness into YOUR own hands
Return to health, balance your metabolic budget, and see your life renewed.
We can live with a lot but we can heal, too. Especially with support – even by Telehealth:
- Allergies, Arthritis, Autoimmunity
- Chronic Fatigue, Chronic Infections, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia
- Diabetes mellitus (Type 2), Pre-Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome, Obesity
- Digestion, GERD/reflux, GI Issues including IBS, IBD, SIBO, and more
- Eczema, Asthma, Food Allergies, Psoriasis, Acne, Rosacea
- Fertility (male and female), PCOS, PMS, Menopause/Perimenopause
- Headaches, Herpes, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Weight Loss
- Injury Recovery, Athletic & Performance Enhancement
- Memory and Cognition, Migraines
- Mental Health ~ STRESS, Anxiety, Depression, Attention
- Neurodegenerative Diseases (extensive specialized training in Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s Disease)
- Shingles, Smoking Cessation
From her Naturopathic Health & Wellness Clinic, Dr. Blake Kovner specializes in nutraceuticals, and she strongly believes in the Hippocratic principle:
“Let thy food be thy medicine.”
With this in mind, learn how “Dr. Blake” can help you Feel Better, Naturally by Treating You, Not Your Diseases.
Dr. Blake's Philosophy of Health & Healing
“I treat people, not diseases.”
I view symptoms as the body’s attempt to communicate and correct imbalances. By turning up the volume on the mind and body connection, I teach you how to speak the language of your unique system.
The mind and body can only be considered together when facing any condition and when taken together with diet and lifestyle, a truly holistic perspective is born. I weave your care plan from threads of complementary disciplines like biofeedback, clinical herbalism, and I use something called physical medicine which includes spinal manipulation and soft tissue treatments as well as visceral manipulation and craniosacral therapy. My practice is reinforced by the crossroads of the nervous and immune system responses to our physical, mental/emotional and spiritual environments.
While the Covid Pandemic prevents me from offering certain treatments, Telemedicine gives me, and you, incredible opportunities to discover paths for recovery and wellness.
From a Patient of Dr. Blake
“Of all the practitioners that cross my path there is only one Dr. Blake. She is a precious human being. She sees the need to take you under her wings, and gently nurture you back like a loving mother. Her compassion is beyond anything you can ask. No price can be place on her work. Phenomenal knowledgeable and kind…keep it up … great work! – SD